Skills And Tools:
- Study the specifications, drawings, and conditions of the project contract.
- Process all project documents (working drawings, quantity surveying, and purchase orders).
- Coordinate with different teams to get project documents issued.
- Close monitoring of contractors, consultants, and suppliers' activities.
- Deliver construction projects with the desired quality on time, within budget, and resolve technical issues.
- Report accurately and timely on project progress until completion.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the Construction Industry in Egypt.
- BSc Degree in [Civil] or [Mechanical] Engineering from a reputable University.
- Must possess practical estimating or engineering experience, specific knowledge of estimating techniques, and the ability to interpret computerized cost data and systems.