Human Resources & Finance Manager - International Field Work / French speakerMédecins Sans Frontières / أطباء بلا حدود - International field work - Cairo, EgyptPosted 1 month ago
119Applicants for1 open position
- 13In Consideration
- 79Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) / أطباء بلا حدود is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people in 70 countries who are affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare. MSF offers assistance to people based on need, irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation and our actions are guided by medical ethics and the principles of neutrality and impartiality.
- We offer basic healthcare, perform surgery, fight epidemics, rehabilitate and run hospitals and clinics, carry out vaccination campaigns, operate nutrition centres, and provide mental healthcare. Our activities include the treatment of injuries and disease, maternal care and the provision of humanitarian aid. Where necessary, we set up sanitation systems, supply safe drinking water, and distribute relief to assist survival.
- Working overseas with (MSF) means that you will go to work in projects in any of the countries where MSF works. Each project you go to will require a certain period of commitment (6 to 12 months). It also means that you will need the flexibility to adjust to unfamiliar food, living quarters, pace of life, and languages. Projects may be located in the most remote places in the world, often in harsh environments with limited resources and amenities.
- Regardless of where you go, it might be a very different lifestyle. Working in an unfamiliar culture inevitably involves challenges in communication and perceptions. Being aware that people may not act or think like you, accepting this, and being able to adapt your own behaviours if required, is of utmost importance when working in the field. A special camaraderie emerges amongst members of a project team who come from different countries, backgrounds and experience. This creates a shared sense of purpose, sparking ingenuity and resourcefulness in getting things done, and a lot of spontaneous fun.
- As a HR-manager you ensure good planning with regards to mission human resources.
- You are responsible for the follow-up of personnel, from recruitment to end of contract.
- You oversee compliance with internal regulations and social legislation in effect in the country.
- Concerning finance, you are in charge of project financial management which includes establishment and follow-up of budget and forecast, supervising accounting, cash management of the treasury, effectiveness of the internal control system as well as management of budgets from donors.
- You are responsible for the organization and training of staff involved in these various tasks
- What we offer
- A fixed-term contract
- Monthly pay salary during the mission
- A daily allowance (per diem) during the mission
- Medical coverage
- Payment of all mission-related expenses (transport, accommodation)
- The opportunity to work and quickly take on responsibilities in humanitarian situations and varied medical programs
- Personalized career development, with access to different levels of training, in order to grow within the organization.
- French speaking
- Diploma in finance, management (business, HR), economics, administration or human sciences
- Another diploma could be considered if relevant experience in human resources and/or finance management can be proved
- 3 years of relevant professional experience
- Working experience in developing countries is an asset
- HR CoordinatorConfidential Company - New Damietta, Damietta9 days ago
- Finance ControllerConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza10 days ago
- HR & Training Specialist Retai...Confidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza10 days ago