Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for preparing baseline time schedule for bid. Also identifies the critical activities in the Time Schedule, and identifies the top 20% of BOQ items contributing to the tender price (the 20% of BOQ items that mostly influence the tender price and project price should be identified and kept updated until project closeout).
- Responsible for recovery and crashed schedules to be carried out and submitted Strictly observe schedules
- As the workflows, keep updating the status of time performance of the project and identify prospect claims and variations.
- Responsible for in Producing:-
- A detailed schedule of the works
- A plan for Engineering Approvals
- Cash flow (in close coordination with the OP, TO, SC & QC) - to be updated weekly)
- P&L report created by the OP and make sure it is always up to date.
- Responsible for preparing a more detailed baseline time schedule.
- Time Schedule to reflect legal approvals and permits by the Client, mobilization, engineering approvals, procurement activities, construction, and closeout/handover activities (Snagging, de-snagging, commissioning, de-commissioning, etc...).
- Responsible for the OP, the TO, and the SC with the planned starting date of every activity and the BL cash flow.
- Responsible for in producing a detailed Procurement Plan in close coordination with the OP.
- Responsible for in updating the status of cost and time performance of the project, notifying the TO /OP of any prospect issues to be raised with the Client or subcontractors regarding claims and variations in cost, design, specifications, the scope of works, time schedule, to relevant disciplines.
- This step is repeated all over the project duration.
- Responsible for weekly schedule updates and 2-week look-ahead schedules (or as may be otherwise dictated by the Contract) based upon the relation between the actual work progress reflected and the required targets to be achieved for the forthcoming period, to be attached to the weekly report.
- Support in identifying the root causes behind delays and cost overruns, and to accordingly formulate recovery schedules to control the delay.
- Reviewing all required information regarding the project, and communicating it to the Project Team through DC. Essential documents include:
- Time schedule.
- Execution methodology.
- Proposed organizational chart with regards to the Technical Office.
- General and particular conditions of the Contract.
- BOQ’s and total cost of the project.
- Proposed cash flow.
- Design drawings and specifications.
- Answers to tender queries.
- Primavera 6
- Minimum Required Professional Experience Years 7+ years of experience gained within a planning position or similar
- Ability to work from 3:00 to 12:00 P.M.
- Native English speaking and writing skills are a must.
- Planning & Organizing
- Strong Communication skills.
- Knowledge in project management.
- Planning Manager - EngineerEl-Alameya for Engineering and Project Management - Dokki, Giza4 days ago
- Technical Office Civil Enginee...Capital elite for real estate development - 6th of October, Giza8 days ago
- Infrastructure Civil Site Engi...Confidential Company - Giza, Egypt3 days ago
- Senior Technical Office Engine...Industrial Development Group - IDG - 6th of October, Giza3 days ago
- Project Engineer (Graduate Man...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt22 hours ago