Skills And Tools:
- Discussing the objectives, requirements and budgets of a project.
- Consulting with other professionals about the design of an environment.
- Producing detailed workings, drawings and specifications.
- Specifying the nature and quality of materials required.
- Preparing applications for planning and building control department.
- Preparing tender documents for contracts.
- Projects managing and helping to coordinate the work of contractors.
- Controlling a project from start to finish.
- Resolving problems and issues that arise during construction.
- Acting as the main technical adviser on a construction site for subcontractors, crafts people and operatives.
- Setting out, leveling and surveying the site
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications
- Agreeing a price for materials and making cost-effective solutions and proposals for the intended project.
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Familiar with building code and zoning
- BA/BS degree in Architecture.
- Minimum experience 10-15 years.
- Proficiency shop drawings
- Site Technical Office ManagerConfidential Company - North Coast, Matruh6 days ago