Skills And Tools:
- Responsible to successfully manage, execute Projects.
- Manage generating and closing all work order and clients’ requests.
- Commitment to ensure timely completion of the project within approved budgets on cost, resources without compromising on quality, safety and monitoring manpower planning.
- Ensure all technical aspects of the projects are strictly complied with and in conformity with conditions of contract, particular Specifications, General Specifications, Contract Drawings & BOQ.
- Prepare periodic reports for management including the status of budgets, variance/change claims, schedules, disputes, up-coming activities & safety records.
- Checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly
- Managing low current system projects and ensures the regular proper verification, implementation, maintenance and functionally.
- Writes the proposal Statement of Work for the customer.
- Monitoring site installation, testing, commissioning and site acceptance.
- Attend meeting with client, Consultant, contractor, and subcontractors.
- Responsible for projects delivery.
- Ensure safe work environments.
- Responsible for Installation and Troubleshooting of Light Current Systems as CCTV, Audio Visual Systems, and Sound Systems.
- Ensures proper performance and effectiveness of systems.
- Validates system functionality by executing the operational checklist in order to ensure that everything is working properly.
- Bsc in Engineering, or any related field.
- 10 to 15 years of light current.
- Strong communication and customer interfacing capabilities.
- Advanced skills with Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Light Current EngineerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt10 days ago