Skills And Tools:
We are looking for a dynamic competent office manager for the chairman office to provide support in different functions.
- Alexandria or Cairo Residents
- Attending meetings on behalf of chairman.
- Handling new contracts.
- Handling bank accounts.
- Make travel arrangements for Chairman.
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- Prepare invoices or financial statements and provide assistance in bookkeeping.
- Assign and monitor clerical, administrative and secretarial responsibilities and tasks among office staff allocate available resources to enable successful task performance
- Co-ordinate office staff activities to ensure maximum efficiency
- Evaluate and manage staff performance
- Recruit and select office staff
- Organize orientation and training of new staff members
- Coach, mentor and discipline office staff
- Design and implement filing systems
- Ensure filing systems are maintained and current
- Establish and monitor procedures for record keeping
- Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of data
- Design and implement office policies and procedures
- Oversee adherence to office policies and procedures
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Business degree or equivalent
- Proven experience as an office manager or similar role.
- Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures
- Knowledge of clerical practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of human resources management practices and procedures
- Knowledge of business and management principles
- Computer skills and knowledge of office software packages
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem analysis and assessment, problem solving.
- Decision making
- Planning and organizing
- Work and time management
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Delegation of authority and responsibility
- Secretary- Law FirmConfidential Company - Bab Sharq, Alexandria6 days ago