Skills And Tools:
Senior Sales Representative Job Description
- We are looking to employ a dedicated and customer-oriented Senior Sales Executive to drive sales and to be responsible for multiple client accounts.
- The Senior Sales Executive’s responsibilities include maintaining a thorough knowledge of our business and offerings, developing and implementing strategic plans to grow accounts, managing and strengthening client relationships, identifying new business opportunities, and coordinating with internal teams to deliver on client expectations.
- You should also be able to resolve customer complaints in a timely manner, as well as submitting account plans and sales reports to higher management.
- To be successful as a Senior Sales Executive, you should be persuasive and able to build rapport with customers.
- Ultimately, an outstanding Senior Sales Executive should be adept at negotiating terms of sale with customers, and demonstrate exceptional communication, leadership, customer service skills and account management skills and be highly organized and accomplished at solving problems and closing deals
Senior Sales Executive Responsibilities:
- Cultivating solid relationships with major customers to ensure a continuous flow of sales revenue.
- Developing and implementing strategic plans to manage and grow accounts.
- Understanding client needs and identifying new business opportunities within your portfolio.
- Ensuring that all sales administration and customer service activities run smoothly.
- Communicating and coordinating with internal teams to deliver solutions.
- Maintaining accurate records of the total number of sales made for potential and existing customers and performance evaluations.
- Supporting sales teams to improve their performance and reach targets.
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and proposing new tools and processes.
- Conducting in-depth research on competitors' products, pricing, and market success to gain insight into customer preferences and interests.
- Developing and maintaining excellent knowledge and understanding of our business, offerings, competitors, and industry.
Senior Sales Executive Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or Administration, Marketing, Communications, or related field is preferred.
- 5+ years of experience with business development, sales, or account management in the same filed is preferred.
- Proven sales management experience in managing large account portfolios.
- Must Own a car
- Strong customer service and project management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly organized and solution-oriented.
- Detail-oriented and able to prioritize.
- Self-starter and able to work efficiently under pressure.