-Cairo, EgyptPosted 2 months ago
226Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations
- Prepare monthly management reporting
- Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts
- Participate in strategic data analysis, research, and modeling for senior company leadership
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements
- Monitoring cash flow.
- Liaising with accountant teams
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting; CMA, MBA is plus
- At least 10 years of experience in accounting and/or financial analysis
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Strong demonstrated the use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Problem-solving skills- communication skills-critical thinks skills
- Teamwork &collaboration skills – work ethic
- Developing relationships with external contacts such as auditors, solicitors and HM Revenue & Customs.
- Supervising staff.
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza2 days ago
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - Mahalla Kubra, Gharbia2 days ago
- Finance ManagerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo2 days ago