Skills And Tools:
- The Localization Engineer should supervise the manufacturing of Local parts to meet the local percentage of governmental laws to enjoy the customs reduction.
- Determine the target prices for the local parts.
- Negotiate with suppliers for the local parts pricing.
- Follow up development of the local parts.
- Test the initial samples for local parts.
- Follow up testing for trial batch.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering is a must.
- Driving license is a must.
- Proficient with Windows operating systems andMicrosoft Office programs.
- Fresh Graduates or 1 year experience maximum
- Quality ManagerConfidential Company - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria3 days ago