Skills And Tools:
- Carry out assessments to estimate the requirements of each retail store in order to facilitate provision of needed resources.
- Conduct inventory analysis to determine optimal stock levels.
- Oversee the merchandising of products across retail outlets.
- Liaise with store managers to set up a visually appealing layout for store merchandise.
- Review sales records to ensure set financial objectives are met.
- Mentor and motivate sales staff to put in their best in order to achieve financial goals
- Communicate with store managers to update them on recent developments, such as price change.
- analyze operational expenses and cost of inventory to identify losses and develop strategy for increased profits.
- Address and resolve customer complaints.
- Monitor the operations of the customer service unit of retail outlets to ensure their services meet and exceed the expectation of customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in business studies, business administration, or a related discipline.
- Very Good Command of English language
- 5-8 Years of Experience in Fashion Retail operations.
- Software Business Development ...Confidential Company - Dokki, Giza7 days ago
- Sales Operations ManagerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo7 days ago