Database/Applications Section HeadPosted 13 days ago
14Applicants for1 open position
- 8In Consideration
- 1Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Install and maintain the database software, create storage structures, set up user accounts, debug malfunctioning programs, create backups, and regularly maintain the database security.
- Support the applications and database activities by managing and maintaining multiple RDBMS environment instances.
- Ensure the production uptime service levels are maintained and made available per requirements that include source file acquisition, data loading of various data types (e.g., xml, flat files, Oracle dump, etc.), DDL/DML/SQL execution, table and schema creation, table maintenance, data migration between data centers, etc. and security (physical and data).
- Support database activities including: database sizing, cloning, testing, performance tuning debugging, replication, backups, restores, disaster recovery, and ongoing support to include status checks and critical patch updates.
- Train users on how to access the information in the database.
- 8+ years of experience in the same field
- Experience in DBA front-end and back-end tools
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Hands-on experience with database management
- Information Security ManagerGhassan Ahmed Alsulaiman for Electronic Services - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Sr. Front End Developer ( Angu...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt7 hours ago