Skills And Tools:
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Administration, basic maintenance, management of the Back-Office infrastructure services on-premises and remote sites.
- Ongoing proactive system monitoring, fault resolution, system upgrades, administration & maintenance, data security, capacity management, operating system patching and backup management /system recovery.
- Ongoing administration, support, and maintenance of client services including active directory, network file & print services, email services, application services, remote access, and access authentication services as well as System Center Family.
- Assess the risk and impact of highlighted system vulnerabilities, develop and implement a remediation plan with the guidance and approval of the department manager.
- Produce system performance/capacity statistics, diagnostic information as well as a site “as-built” documentation for the supporting infrastructure.
- Provide assistance with the planning, coordination, and delivery of identified IT projects.
- Liaise with external service support organizations as required.
- Adhere to all documented standards, policies and processes
- Adhere to the IT Change Management process.
Solid & strong knowledge and awareness of core infrastructure services (Active Directory, DNS and DHCP).
- Solid & strong knowledge of backup software technologies. Backup Exec, Veeam, Commvault is preferred.
- Good knowledge of networking fundamentals, and basic troubleshooting of communication problem of wire/wireless devices.
- Good experience in administration and configuration of the following products and technologies:
- Microsoft Active Directory infrastructure.
- Symantec Endpoint Protection (SEP).
- Microsoft System Center Family
- VMware vSphere
- HP servers and storage.
- A University degree is a requirement.
- ITI or NTI certificate is an excellent advance.
- Microsoft certificate MCSA
- Another relevant certificate is plus.
- English | Excellent writing and speaking.
- Very good communication and customer handling skills are a must.
- Reporting & Documentation skills are mandatory.
- Good adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Highly organized, works well in a team-based environment.
- Ability to balance a number of conflicting priorities and make decisions.
- Must be able to maintain focus whilst under pressure.
- Good linguistic skills in both Arabic & English, verbal, reading, and writing.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Delivery and quality-focused.
- Customer service-oriented.
- Ability to identify/analyses technical issues and develop solutions.
- Programming / Computer Science... - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago
- Site Reliability Engineer (SRE... - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago
- Software Delivery Admin - Smart Village, Giza6 days ago
- UI Developer - Obour City, Cairo1 day ago
- Senior Presales Engineer (Fren... - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago
- Senior DevOps Engineer - Maadi, Cairo12 days ago
- Software Business Analyst - Smart Village, Giza7 days ago
- Middleware Engineer - Cairo, Egypt7 days ago
- Senior Java Developer - Nasr City, Cairo16 days ago
- Software TesterConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo2 days ago
- Junior IT AdministratorConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo8 days ago