Skills And Tools:
The Big Picture
DigiSay is one of the largest MCN (Multi-Channel Network) in the Middle East. Right now we are transforming ourselves into a global digital media company that serves our client with technology. Our overall objective is to become the biggest digital media management company in the EMEA region by 2022.
We have developed with our technology partners (SilkBytes) a scalable software service that continuously tracks and takes down pirates on different social media and social video platforms.
This role will be part of SilkBytes team which is the technology arm for Digisay. As a commercial executive you are a part of a small but very efficient commercial team. The team is tasked with handling all the commercial aspects of our service. The structure of the commercial process evolves around 3 activities that are sequentially interconnected: Marketing, Sales and Customer Success.
- The key role of a commercial executive is to implement strategies that promote and enhance the tech solutions offered by the technical team. This shall happen by aligning the three core activities of the commercial department which are Marketing, Sales and Customer Success. This role is in the commercial department, reporting to the commercial director, working closely with the operations department and interfacing with the technical department.
- The role will include working on components like; market research, digital marketing, sales, account management. The candidate must be technically capable of building processes and approaches for implementing strategies in an efficient way, be very organized, work well under pressure and can clearly and precisely communicate through written content. The key success factor to this role is Proactivity.
- Implementing mid-term and long term strategies to align the commercial activities with the company’s organizational, technical and commercial targets.
- Preparing & writing research strategies about potential clients in different international markets and preparing approach/pitch proposals.
- Building and implementing processes and guidelines for the day to day commercial activities
- Running digital marketing campaigns for marketing on professional platforms (linkedIn, Google etc.) to drive traffic to our SaaS offering.
- Driving structured outbound sales activities using scripted calls, structured feedback from clients and deriving generic approaches for specific client types/regions.
- Managing the day to day needs for the current accounts we have.
- Managing interfaces with the engineering team to convey client/market feature requests in a scalable manner to reduce the commercial risk while taking the technical complexity in consideration.
- Bachelor of Sciences in one of the following; Business Administration, Management, Business Information Systems.
- 1-3 years of experience in one or more of the fields of; digital marketing, product management, Saas, software marketing, business development & sales, account management etc.
- Critical thinking is a MUST
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Arabic.
- Detailed oriented, excellent planning and analytical skills.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Deep digital understanding.
- Willing to embrace new technology.
- Excellent leadership and management skills as well as time-management
- Ability to build rapport and solve conflict.
- Proficiency in MS Office and G-Suite as well as CRM softwares (e.g. Salesforce, PipeDrive)
- Background in SaaS products (Software as a Service) on the engineering and/or marketing front is an advantage.
We are looking for individuals that are willing to learn and are curious by nature. Individuals with the right attitude and the willingness to admit when they are wrong. Individuals who are willing to critically think and question everything and who possess this rare quality of trying to solve problems in a scalable manner rather than just quick fixes. We are looking for someone who adds value to us because we will add value to them.
Disclaimer: Duties, tasks and responsibilities may change over time to reflect changes and growth of the company’s state. The company reserves the rights to update the job description in consultation with the employee. All employees are expected to comply with the policies, rules, procedures set by the company.
- Commercial Sales Executive B2BConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt13 days ago
- Sales Marketing Executive - Badr City, Cairo8 days ago
- Solution Specialist (Sales Exe... - 6th of October, Giza8 days ago
- Sales Executive - New Cairo, Cairo8 days ago
- Sales Executive - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago
- Sales Development Representati... - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Export Sales Executive - Furni...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago