Skills And Tools:
- Resolve Electrical Issues.
- Manage Construction Schedules.
- Conduct System Testing.
- Generally responsible for implementations and monitoring of all electrical related works (Experience in low voltage and low current operation)at site.
- Estimates, prepares and assigns the resources such as manpower, materials, consumables, equipment, tools, etc., required for all electrical and related works prior to execution.
- Plans and analyses all possible construction methodologies and recommends the best options to the Asst. Project Manager for approval prior to execution at site.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Problem solving
- Excellent communication skills.
- Nasr City residents are preferred.
- Males only
- Electrical Maintenance Enginee...Confidential Company - Darrasa, Cairo2 days ago
- Maintenance ManagerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo8 days ago