Financial ControllerPosted 2 months ago
- 317In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
We are looking for a reliable Financial Controller, to join our team! As a financial Controller, you will supervise, monitor and evaluate all day-to-day accounting activities. In addition, you will be establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting financial information.
- Plan, implement and oversee overall accounting strategy
- Oversee accounting daily operations.
- Take responsibility for accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, check runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity etc.
- Monitor and analyze accounting data.
- Set up and monitor accounting KPIs.
- Regularly produce financial reports or statements.
- Adhere to proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
- Encourage other employees to adhere to standards.
- Provide recommendations.
- Meet financial accounting objectives.
- Prepare and present KPIs to stakeholders.
- 7-10 years of experience. 2 years as a financial controller
- Excellent computer skills on MS Office
- Excellent knowledge and experience with accounting software and databases
- Ability to multi-task
- Understanding and knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BS degree in Accounting.
- CMA is a big plus.
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)The International School of Elite Education - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago
- Consolidation&Financial Report...Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - Smart Village, Giza7 days ago