Skills And Tools:
- Achieve the conversion rate from total leads through company digital marketing channels.
- Achieve the success rate of planned digital marketing campaigns.
- Achieve the planned customer traffic through all digital channels.
- Achieve client recognition degree by identifying the project by its name.
- Send all reports required by the direct manager accurately and within the required time frames.
- Prepare and adhere to budgets.
- Create an effective presence on social media.
- Launch and optimize lead-generation campaigns across email, push, SMS, social.
- Assist in the back end on websites and social media and following up with agencies on prompt action.
- Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
- Plan digital marketing and branding objectives.
- Create social media and Google campaigns including content, management, and analytics in-house and/ or through agencies.
- Prompt Content management on website, by using content strategy best practices.
- Design, implement Email campaigns, identify the target audience, lead generation.
- Develop strategies to drive online traffic to the company website, by applying a variety of techniques including and not limited to paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, and display advertise campaigns.
- Create a line of communication with Customer Service and Sales teams for new campaign update.
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable university
- 4 years of experience, 2 years of which in real estate .
- Experience in SEO, social media, email, SMS, WhatsApp, development of blogs and forums.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics).
- Time management Skills
- Planning and organization skills
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Data analysis
- Details oriented
- Applied Marketing Techniques
- Team working Skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Media Buyer/Social Media Speci...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt7 days ago