Skills And Tools:
1. Manage information technology and computer systems
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of information systems and electronic
- data processing (EDP)
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for electronic data processing and computer
- Meet with managers to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines
- Maintain a limited inventory of parts and materials.
- Responsible for coordinating the selection and purchase of equipment and support materials needed to reach
- Hire and manage information systems personnel and contractors to design, develop, implement,
- operate and administer computer and telecommunications software, networks and information systems
- Control the computer systems budgets and expenditures
- Provide repair and upgrades for hardware, networks and software
- Ensure technology is accessible and equipped with current hardware and software
- Main Activities
- Troubleshoot hardware, software and network operating system
- Be familiar with all hardware and software
- Be familiar with network operating system
- Provide orientation to new users of existing technology
- Train staff about potential uses of existing technology
- Train staff about new and potential use
- Provide individual training and support on request
- Provide recommendations about accessing information and support
- Maintain current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software and resources
- Monitor and maintain technology to ensure maximum access
- Main Activities
- Troubleshoot all technology issues
- Maintain log and/or list of required repairs and maintenance
- Make recommendations about purchase of technology resources
- Research current and potential resources and services
- Install work stations
- Connect and set up hardware
- Load all required software
- Monitor security of all technology
- Install and maintain Foolproof and passwords
- •Input and maintain IP addresses
- Advise staff of security breach and/or change in password or security status
- Ensure installation of lock out programs
- Identify and prepare hardware for disposal when appropriate
- Ensure hardware is stripped and secured before disposal
- Perform other related duties as required during working hours
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience.
- Proven leadership & team building skills.
- Preferably have good command of English.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Must hold a relevant academic degree.