Skills And Tools:
- Modify existing software to correct errors or to improve its performance.
- Code new application components and utilities.
- Review, analyze and modify applications including coding, testing, debugging and documenting programs.
- Develop and improve interfaces with other systems.
- Assist Developers and Senior Developers.
- Develop basic and/or routine test data and perform unit testing.
- At least 6 years of strong experience in middle tier/web based application or rich client application design and development using J2EE Technologies (Servlets, JSP, JDBC and Custom Tags) or Swing/SWT under Windows or Linux.
- Good knowledge of Hibernate is a must.
- Good knowledge of UML notion is a must.
- Ability to give proof of architecture, developing and deploying products from the ground up.
- Ability to write clear architecture documents and class diagrams.
- Possession of strong analytical and research skills and enjoying delivering software solutions that solve real world problems.
- Object oriented analysis and design expertise.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are mandatory to working in team environment and keeping an open communication across all channels of the organization.
- Ability to work under stress, with commitment to deadlines and quickly come up to speed on existing technologies and provide input on future direction of our technical environment.
- Familiarity with an Agile Software development process is a plus.
- Cisco IVR EngineerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo10 days ago