Skills And Tools:
- Preparing and developing sales and technical presentations to explain our company's products and activities to customers.
- Discussing requirements needs with customers.
- Generating high-quality sales leads, following up after initial contact, securing and renewing orders, negotiating prices, completing sales, and arranging deliveries.
- Achieving dedicated sales goals.
- Training other members of the sales team on the technical aspects of the company's products.
- Soliciting and logging client feedback and evaluating the data to create new sales and marketing strategies to target customers.
- Identifying and establishing a new business.
- Ensuring that sales targets are met as planned with the manager.
- Organizing communication tools with customers (as sales visits).
- Full commitment to the confidentiality and ethics of work.
- Communicate with foreign suppliers to solve customers' issues.
- Graduated from faculty of Engineering, mechanical degree is preferred.
- English language is important.
- Experience 0-2 years.
- Lives at Elharam, 6 october, or Giza is preferred.
- Like “sales career” and the challenges.
- Looking for a stable work atmosphere.
- Like going out and meeting people (Extrovert)
- Prefer who has experience in selling hand tools, pumps, or pneumatic tools.
- Preferred to have a driving license.
- Sales EngineerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza9 days ago