Skills And Tools:
iConsult is hiring Relationship Officer for El Mashreq Bank Center of Excellence
- To conduct regular outbound sales activities to the assigned customers, to achieve set financial and non-financial targets.
- Develop personal banking relationships with employees and the key positions of assigned companies.
- Define and call on existing and prospective customers, to cross-sell retail banking products (PL, CC).
- Provide regular feedback to the Senior Relationship Manager on market conditions and competitors' offers.
- Acquire thorough knowledge about banks' products, services, and policies.
- Submit innovative ideas to SRM on ways to penetrate the existing market and explore new markets.
- Preparation of sales report on a regular and timely basis.
- Prepares loan proposals with recommendations.
- Calls on and makes presentations to companies and individuals.
- Complete knowledge and clear understanding of the Bank’s policy and operating systems.
- Strong selling skills are mandatory.
- Thorough awareness of all retail banking products and services.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to perform as a team player.
- Bachelors Degree with minimum banking experience of 1 – 3 years.
- Telesales Agent - Medical Sale...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo3 days ago