Skills And Tools:
- Oversee IT operations and supervise systems and IT staff
- Develop strategy as it relates to the organization's IT infrastructure (computer and information systems, security, communication systems)
- Develop, manage, and track the IT department's annual budget
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Consult senior-level stakeholders across the entire organization to identify business and technology needs and to optimize the use of information technology
- Ensure smooth delivery and operation of IT services by monitoring systems performance
- Create processes and standards for selection, implementation, and support of systems
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Provide direction, guidance, and training to IT staff
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Audit systems and assess their outcome
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Proficiency in English language is a must.
- Advanced knowledge of IT concepts, strategies, and methodologies.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Marketplace Operations ManagerConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt9 days ago