Skills And Tools:
Nozha Beach CO. is now hiring a Legal Affairs Deputy Manager :
- Consult management and board on legal issues
- Manage all contracts process
- Developing and updating contracts regarding additional services or deleting any of the services agreed upon in the original contract of the company.
- Ensure that all deadlines and conditions set forth in the contracts (eg collections, payments) are met.
- Sign contracts in coordination with the concerned authorities in the company and keep original copies of the contracts concluded.
- Performing any assignment or other duties related to the job under the direction of the Director of Customer Service and Collection.
- Inform the head of the customer service, collection, and contracts department of any deviations or violations of the contract terms Review and update existing contracts, explaining terms and conditions to managers and interested parties.
- Negotiate contract terms with internal and external business partners. Follow up on contract validity periods to determine renewal dates when required.
- Participate in the supplier evaluation process with regard to the extent of compliance with the implementation of contract terms.
- Ensure that employees understand and adhere to company contracts.
- Analyze the potential risks involved in the terms of the contract. Knowledge of legislative changes and coordination with the legal department when needed.
- Maintain a defined system of physical and electronic records. Follow up on establishing language standards for drafting existing and new contracts.
- Supervising the preparation of sales and purchase contracts. The contracting officer also performs collection and customer service tasks.
- Ensures adherence to all compliance obligations set both externally (through legislation, regulation, or industry guidelines) and with related internal policies and procedures.
- Peruse all legal procedures for complaints and related to work law cases of the employees.
- Carries on the required legal investigations and takes whatever procedures, recommendations, or decisions according to the labor law and the company’s policy and regulations.
- Reviews any complaints and inquiries that are sent to the Legal department.
- Develop and recommends policy and position on legal issues.
- To draft and review all contracts and tender documents.
- To represent the company and its officials in front of courts and governmental agencies and the ministry of housing departments.
- Involved in hiring members for the legal department after assessing their skills and abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in law
- Experience not less than 5 Years
- Experience in Real Estate is a must
- Extreme attention to detail and ability to spot mistakes.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Good knowledge of the legal requirements related to conducting contracts.
- Familiarity with accounting procedures for contracts.
- Excellent proficiency in the writing process and oral communication in a distinctive way.
- Real Estate Lawyer - محامي عقا...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo8 days ago
- Real Estate LawyerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo8 days ago