Skills And Tools:
- Reviewing of the project plans and making necessary changes in it when needed.
- Creation, execution and improvement of telecom projects.
- Plan, budget, manage and document all stages of a certain project to help suggest ways to improve the working and functionality of it.
- Coordinating telecommunication systems installation projects for multiple businesses across the various platforms.
- Defines the resources which will be helpful in the implementation of the project.
- Make sure that the project work is completed before or on the deadline date so that other departments such as sales & marketing department can continue with the other processes.
- Recruiting team members, allocating tasks, setting goals and deadlines, handling documentation, and consulting with customers.
- Supervising people on projects with a common objective to get the work completed within the time-frame.
- Handling the management of business telecommunications services. This comprises voice and data facilities using terrestrial and wireless mode, in addition to CPE devices using TDM and VOIP technologies.
- BSc Degree in Electrical & Communications Engineering.
- Experience in Light Current is a must
- 10+ years’ experience in light current field is a MUST.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- PMP certificate or Certified Project Management (CPM) is a MUST.
- MBA certificate is preferred.
- Estimation Electrical EngineerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo7 days ago