Office SupervisorPosted 6 months ago
517Applicants for1 open position
- 4In Consideration
- 496Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Supervise and coordinate the daily activities and operations of the office or department
- Perform administrative support functions such as data management, creating reports, drafting correspondence and preparing basic financial accounts
- Supervise the efficient use of office supplies and maintenance of office equipment
- Ensure the office facility is always in order from safety, cleanliness and organization standpoints
- Act as liaison with other departments and divisions
- Organizing travel arrangements as needed.
- Managing staff meetings and schedules.
- Coordinates the promotion for all the department events
- Analyze internal processes and recommend and implement procedural or policy changes to improve operations,
- Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources
- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems
- Prepare operational progress or status reports
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Knowledge of administrative and office procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and workplace terminology.
- Direct or coordinate the supportive services department of a business, or organization.
- Plan, administer, and control budgets for contracts, equipment, and supplies.
- Plan, coordinate and manage all administrative procedures and systems
- University degree preferably in Business Administration.
- Minimum 3 years' work experience in a similar position
- Language school is a must.
- Excellent in written and spoken English.
- Must have strong organizational and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be able to handle problematic situations quickly and efficiently especially in relationship to fellow staff members.
- Residence near to Heliopolis.
- Sales retail coordinator..Confidential Company - Obour City, Cairo18 days ago
- Secretary/ReceptionistConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo18 days ago
- Business Unit Manager (Derma l... - Nasr City, Cairo15 days ago
- Evaluation and Impact Assessme... - Cairo, Egypt11 days ago
- Sales Coordinator - Nasr City, Cairo3 days ago
- Office Manager( Male only).Confidential Company - Obour City, Cairo5 days ago
- Vendor Coordinator - Fresh Gra... - Mohandessin, Giza15 days ago
- Sr. OD specialist (Organizatio... - Nasr City, Cairo8 days ago
- Customer Service Representativ... - Nasr City, Cairo16 days ago
- Human Resources Generalist - Nasr City, Cairo18 days ago
- Office SupervisorSigma for Imp & Exp & Opera hearing Solutions - Heliopolis, Cairo15 days ago
- Call center supervisor ( Real-...Al Qamzi Group Egypt - Sheraton, Cairo14 days ago
- Housekeeping SupervisorKennah - New Cairo, Cairo9 days ago
- HR & Admin SupervisorConfidential Company - Mansoura, Dakahlia22 days ago
- Technical Recruiter / Executiv...TRIMETIS - Cairo, Egypt16 hours ago
- Front Office AdminT&D Design - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago
- Travel Agency SupervisorCultiv - Heliopolis, Cairo3 days ago
- Inside Sales ExecutiveChemitex Egypt for Trading & Agencies S.A.E. - 6th of October, Giza8 days ago
- Sales Key Account ManagerEl Mohandess Print House - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia10 days ago
- Key Account SpecialistTechnoBit Group - Sharabeya, Cairo16 days ago