Skills And Tools:
- Assists in establishing and maintaining scheduling standards and procedures for projects .
- Assists Planning Manager in preforming the base line schedule and the assigned the project resources in details for both tender and newly awarded projects including consistency of schedule, and matching company’s dictionaries.
- Prepares and assists planning team in preparation of Planning packages and enhancing the schedule before submission.
- Prepares and assists planning team in preparation of reports and presentations for projects.
- Prepares and assists planning team in preparation of the project progress reporting to verify that the updated schedule complies with the approved base line schedule and highlight critical issues and provide analysis to planning manager.
- Reviews weekly, and monthly progress reports about the projects and provide input to Planning Manager.
- Assists planning manager in reviewing close out report in coordination with the project team to be a reference for the company for the newly awarded projects.
- Assists planning manager in preparation of recovery plans to complete the project schedule and ensures that critical issues and assumptions are covered.
- Prepares Monthly Planning Presentations and reports as assigned to him.
- Prepares and assists planning team in preparation of extension of time claims, recovery and revised schedules.
- Degree in civil Engineering
- Time Management courses are preferred
- Excellent command of English language
- Microsoft Office, AutoCAD (good knowledge)
- Primavera P6 EPPM
- Firefighting Engineer - Maadi, Cairo10 days ago
- Architectural Senior Quality C...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo7 days ago