Skills And Tools:
- Operations Management:
- Ensure excellent customer arrival experience and warm welcoming.
- Accurate recording of MQR Members check-in/out on application.
- Accurate recording of daily revenues & costs on system.
- Accurate shift closure, & cash handling according to the aligned Accounting process.
- Manage daily reservations via phone or offline, with accurate recording of all reservation inquires.
- Enforce a level of uncompromising cleanliness, including managing the service resource to execute daily cleaning at the highest standard.
- Conduct quality control walkthroughs, to address immediate issues or potential future issues.
- Answer the “walk-ins” customers and assist them in what they need.
- Members Management
- Develop relationships with Members and proactively gather information on their needs to identify type of service MQR could offer to help them achieve their goals.
- Identify and execute opportunities to connect members with each other.
- Meet with Members to resolve issues and manage their expectations.
- Sales Management
- Achieve the assigned Sales target.
- Contact Leads on become a member sheet.
- Tour and sell space to new members by pitching MQR service offerings.
- Encourage current members to renew or upgrade their memberships.
- Based on your day to day experience with customers, gather insights & feedback on what could be done for better sales, and report to Branch Lead.
- Understanding of Operations/Customer Management.
- Understanding of Sales Management.
- Strong organization/communication skills.
- Microsoft Office knowledge.
- Good English
- 7 hrs. Per day (Night/Morning) shift.
- 2 days’ vacation (Rotational).