Skills And Tools:
- Assist customers via several communication channels to directly or indirectly achieve customer satisfaction and assure product delivery
- Coordinate of workflow between different teams(within the company) to guarantee the integrity of the workflow
- Provides support such as answering inbound telephone calls, checking on ship dates, offering information on all products, updating new account information and inputting call notes in CRM.
- Makes outbound calls on cases that need assistance and gathers or relays accurate information is documented in our CRM and internal systems.
- Follows-up on specific requests made by the doctors on their particular cases.
- Ensures customer retention and satisfaction.
Fixed Working Hours:
- 8:00 AM EST - 5:00 PM EST time (3:00 PM - 12:00 midnight Cairo Local time)
- Paid time off.
- Medical insurance.
- Team building activities.
- Annual trip.
- This is not a typical call center nature job, with rushed calls in any means. You will be required to make outbound calls for follow up more than inbound calls.
- We are looking for adding a new member to our 360imaging family.
Required Experience & Skills:
- Native English speaker
- 2-5 years working in a similar position as a customer service agent or account manager.
- Prefer if the applicant worked in dental/medical field before as customer care / customer service agent.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Good Computer Skills.
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and handling VIP accounts.