Skills And Tools:
- Handle daily payroll department operations, including collecting and verifying timekeeping information and processing payroll
- Calculate the correct amount incorporating overtime, deductions, bonuses, etc. with the assistance of a computer system
- Receive approval from upper management for payments when needed
- Prepare and execute pay orders through an electronic system or distribute paychecks
- Administer statements of payment to personnel either electronically or on paper
- Process taxes and payment of employee benefits
- Keep track of hourly rates, wages, and compensation benefit rates, new hire information, etc.
- Address issues and questions regarding payroll from employees and superiors
- Prepare reports for upper management
- Maintain employee confidentiality and protect payroll operations by keeping all private information confidential
- Prepare and submit paper payroll checks for employees who do not have direct deposit
- Collect banking information for direct deposit set up and initiate deposits on paydays
- Respond to employee inquiries regarding payroll issues or concern
- Bachelor's Degree in Commerce or related field is required.
- 1-3 years of experience.
- Good understanding of accounting basics and Payroll best Practices
- Good knowledge of legislation and rules of the field
- Proficient in MS Office and good knowledge of relevant software
- Trustworthy with attention to confidentiality
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to accommodate additional work requirements upon need as well as extended working hours.
- Having a car.
- Max age is 25 years.
- Males only.
- HR OfficerGlobal Academic Foundation Hosting University of Hertfordshire UH - New Capital, Cairo3 days ago
- Human Resources ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo5 days ago
- HR Section HeadConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo4 days ago