Skills And Tools:
We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. You will be responsible for Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development life cycle, from concept and design to testing.
Missions & responsibilities Description
- Analysis, design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high availability and performance.
- Contribute to all phases of the development life-cycle.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Expert in React
- Expert in JAVA spring and hibernate.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development for at least 5 years & overall experience from 6-9 years
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object-Oriented Analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases: Oracle and SQL.
- Knowledge with non-relational databases: MongoDB
- Excellent knowledge of Ibatis and Hibernate
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience in developing web applications using Spring MVC and JSF
- Experience in front-end development with React , REST, HTML, CSS, responsive design
- Experience with test-driven development (TDD)
- Experience in MAVEN
- Experience in Eclipse
- Experience in SVN, GIT, and GIT-flow
- Experience in JIRA
- Experience in Agile (Scrum/Kanban), UML and DevOps (CI/CD)
- Detail-oriented and excellent concentration ability
- An analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Demonstrable ability to discover and fix errors in the code
- English required French would be appreciated