Skills And Tools:
In addition to having experience in building and managing teams across many marketing functions including Brand Marketing, Marketing Communications, Performance Marketing, Digital Marketing, Content Marketing, Product Marketing, Retention and Engagement, CRM, Demand Generation, Customer Acquisitions, Email Marketing, both ATL and BTL Campaigns, PR, Social Media, SEO/SEM, and more.
Many of the above functions are already in place, some need strengthening and some can be outsourced to agencies. It’s a full-fledged marketing experience.
This role does not only need technical and creative mastery in marketing but even more importantly, it needs very strong people leadership and management. Leading such a complex function in one of Egypt’s fastest-growing tech companies (250+ employees) across multiple products, online and offline channels, in a fast-evolving internet space and technologies, is an interesting challenge. Closely aligning with CEO/COO and other top management in Sales, Operations, Finance, and Product is also key.
We provide a very competitive compensation package and benefits.
Finally, we are a for-profit business that has a huge social impact. You will flourish in such a role if you are additionally driven by impact. Part of our marketing role is building awareness across the masses on best practices when it comes to choosing and making career decisions and promoting best practices in Egypt’s work environments.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Establish and refine our brand strategy, identity, and communications strategy
- Establish and experiment with nontraditional growth strategies and tactics that can achieve growth with the biggest ROI
- Ensure consistency of brand tone, identity and building personalized connection with users through technology
- Launch and execute digital campaigns including content creation, ideation and supervising performance marketing teams
- Constantly evolving our social media strategy and managing a team of social media specialists to deliver engagement and traffic goals
- Talk to our users to deeply understand their wants and needs and act as an advocate for the users in the company
- Grow our community of engaged food-loving users through online and offline activations
- Establish partnerships with restaurants and relevant brands to push diverse offerings to our users
- Use analytics tools to drive key decisions and enhance the targeting of our messages. Examples of tools we use: Google Analytics, flurry, mixpanel
- Establish and track key metrics for user growth, conversion, and retention
- Craft strategies for all of the marketing functions and channels, including digital, advertising, communications and creative, etc.
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Selecting, negotiating, and monitoring external agencies.
- Oversee the implementation of the marketing strategy
- Set, monitor, and report on team goals
- Create and manage a calendar of events such as webinars, conferences, and thought leadership contributions
- Manage and measure marketing campaigns ROI
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages, and promotional material)
- Guide the day-to-day activities of the marketing team
- Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas
- Continually review changes to the market, consumer trends and the activities of competitors, adjusting the marketing plan if necessary
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes, and new products and features)
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Craft quarterly and annual hiring plans. Hire, retain, and develop the best talents.
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
- Provide tools and materials to enable the sales team to function effectively
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy ability to work independently and flexible creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideasThe ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines paid Ads across different advertising platforms, like AdWords, FB, and LinkedInOptimize Content for SEOAnalytics tools mobile app marketing knowledge
- Business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Excellent communication skills. Being a great storyteller is a bonus.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent leadership and people management skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Excellent managerial & personal skills
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English and Arabic
- Experience in all aspects of developing and managing marketing strategies
- Experience launching products and services in new markets is a plus.
- Proven experience in customer and market research
- Technical marketing skills
- Real Estate background is A Must.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.Leadership experience.Digital mindset/fluency and an insatiable curiosity for InnovationSign of “excellence”, in whatever field you set your mind to, be it academics or professional.Must be able to read, write, and speak English fluently.
- 7+ years of experience in a marketing role or marketing company bachelors or Master’s degree in Marketing or related fieldDemonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learnProven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivateNumerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheetsExperience with development and management of marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and programsStrong knowledge and experience in Digital Marketing and relevant data analytic tools. Strong marketing focused project management and experience in management of external partners and outsourced functionsUnderstanding of public relationsStrong creative writing skills.Advanced communication skillsAbility to quickly adapt to changeProficiency in Powerpoint, Word and Excel
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.Leadership experience.
- Digital mindset/fluency and an insatiable curiosity for InnovationSign of “excellence”, in whatever field you set your mind to, be it academics or professional.Must be able to read, write, and speak English fluently.
- Preference is to anyone who wants to join a start-up and connect with a passion project! Personal SuitabilityInitiativeFlexibility, gentle and funnyDie-hard organized & self-directed creativity, thinking "outside the box" Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team environment and within a corporate office structure team culture acting with integrity - we value honesty and doing the right thing.
- Task-focused - for us it is about getting the job done, rather than watching the clock.
- Customer experience orientated - we strive to provide an excellent experience for the end-users, our customers, and our teammates.
- Committed to quality - whether it is award-winning designs, robust code, or well-written email, we never cut corners. Flexible - we are not phased by changing priorities or requirements and are comfortable with a level of uncertainty.We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion or belief, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
- You will get the excitement and satisfaction that comes with being a startup StrategicThe multitudes of priceless skills you'll develop that will be your asset forever knowledge that you are working every day towards tackling one of the biggest environmental challenges of our time.
- Good Revenue Shares based OKR and basic salary.
- Bachelor's degree experience in site marketing at FMCG industry will be preferred Experience in graphic designingExperience in content creation
- Degree in Marketing or Business-related field
- MBA with specialization in Marketing preferred
- Senior Account ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt19 days ago
- Call Center ManagerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza17 hours ago