Skills And Tools:
- Preparing job advertisements and selecting the appropriate marketing channels and professional
- Identify challenging job vacancies and investigate their best recruitment approaches.
- Follow up on employment applications and evaluate candidates.
- Conducting interviews with candidates by phone and personal interviews.
- Network with potential candidates and build relationships for future job opportunities.
- Submit job offers and negotiate terms.
- Preparing and processing employment forms for available jobs.
- Collaborate with the hiring manager and find out about recruitment needs.
- Handle recruitment processes as per manpower budget plan including assigned positions.
- Advertise all vacancies internally and externally through the various recruitment platforms.
- Carrying out all administrative arrangements for the selection process.
- Assist in developing and implementing human resource policies and procedures.
- Hands-on experience with the full recruitment cycle using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Plan the interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, evaluations, and personal interviews
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- 1-3 years of experience as a recruiting specialist with a track record of employee placement.
- The ability to work within a team and to coordinate team activities.
- Excellent analytical skills to examine resumes and find the best-suited candidates.
- Clear verbal skills to communicate well with candidates and managers.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good command of the English language.
- Good Computer Skills.
- HR Recruitment SpecialistConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago
- HR Recruitment SpecialistConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo6 days ago
- Senior Talent Acquisition Spec...Confidential Company - Manial, Cairo3 days ago