Skills And Tools:
- Provide thought leadership on database architectural design of existing and new systems, database administration, performance monitoring tuning, troubleshooting problems and expansion.
- Evaluate and implement products to enhance existing database solutions (reduce costs, improve efficiency, improve performance).
- Review, enhance and develop backup and recovery strategies depending on SLA requirements.
- Design, maintain and ensure High Availability solutions including replication, clustering etc.
- Design, implement and document Disaster Recovery strategies for critical business servers.
- Perform capacity planning work on Production, UA, QA, DEV and DR environments.
- self-driven, innovative, have excellent communication skills, be dependable, be action oriented, and have effective problem-solving skills.
- Azure SQL Server installation, administration, and maintenance
- Responsible for IaaS/PaaS Azure/SQL Server environment
- Azure/SQL Server monitoring and performance tuning
- Managing Datawarehouse appliances and platform such as: Microsoft Analytics Platform (PDW), EMC GreenPlum System, Oracle Exadata System
- Managing Datawarehouse on premise using standards servers and RDBMS (SQL/Oracle)
- Education: B.Sc. in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or any related discipline.
- 4-6 Years of Relevant Experience.
- Must have excellent experience in database architecture, logical and physical design, automation, documentation, installs, shell scripting, PL/ SQL programming, query tuning, backup and recovery, replication, etc.
- SQL or Oracle Certifications preferably.
- Flexible & adaptable to a dynamic environment.
- Fluent English is a must.
- Oracle Database AdministratorConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo7 days ago
- IT Technical Support Specialis...Panda International for Retail Trading - Obour City, Cairo3 days ago
- Information Systems ManagerConfidential Company - Madinaty, Cairo3 days ago