Skills And Tools:
We are hiring a "Assistant Restaurant Manager" for one of the biggest Restaurants located in Riyadh with the below details:
The Assistant Restaurant Manager will be responsible for a variety of tasks, including scheduling shifts, seating customers, and caring for staff members.
- Opening and closing the restaurant.
- Appointing, inducting, and mentoring new staff members.
- Scheduling shifts and assigning tables to waitstaff.
- Resolving customers' questions and grievances in a professional manner.
- Conducting payroll activities in an accurate, timely manner.
- Ensuring that the restaurant adheres to pertinent health and safety regulations.
- Purchasing new ingredients, kitchen utensils, and equipment as stock is damaged or depleted.
- Sourcing better deals on all resources and equipment that warrant replacing or replenishing.
- Recording all income and expenses and ensuring that cash registers are balanced.
- Graduated from Faculty of Tourism & Hotels is a must.
- Previous supervisory experience within a Fast Food & International Restaurant.
- Intermediate accounting and arithmetic skills.
- Strong leadership skills with an affinity for capacity development.
- Excellent conflict resolution abilities.
- Restaurant ManagerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- Costing Manager - Pastry Indus...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza2 months ago