- Experience Needed:
3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Job Purpose: Study parts transactions, decide right order quantities in right place on right time at right price to gain customer satisfaction and maintain healthy parts stock.
Control all Purchasing management and procedures by:
- Ensure proper and regular order to suppliers as per parts department Policy.
- Follow up purchase orders with suppliers regularly.
- Placing replenishment stock and emergency orders with suppliers.
- Prepare parts lists for perpetual physical check.
- Producing suggested stock replenishment orders analysis.
- Prepare for Campaign & Special orders – Supply – Plan.
Supervise and participate inventory actions and procedures:
- Carry out stock allocation.
- Arrange annual and monthly stock inventory in cooperation with finance.
- Decide economical stock depths with optimum stock rang.
- Parts stock taking & correction action.
Manage and support in all Parts operations:
- Set parts principal data on the used software system.
- Apply parts price list and updated if required.
- Support sales operation by proper stock control (service rate).
- Ensure the parts availability (customer satisfaction).
- Ensure all selling procedures a delivery in proper way.
- Execute all receipt vouchers as per commercial invoices and claim the damaged or missing parts
3 to 5 years
About this Company
Our family has been immersed since 1943 in automotive industry
See all Careers and Jobs at nour eldin elsherif for trading vehicles
Three generations later, we’re proud to be still here expanding our facilities for sales and aftersales We’re proud to be able to bring 75 years experience to the job of providing services and value to our...