Skills And Tools:
- Participate in establishing, reviewing & implementing the company short & long term strategy.
- Monitoring the plan on monthly basis to achieve the financial objectives Execute monthly, yearly forecast & tax planning.
- Build costing systems, BOQ, pricing models and support finance teams in setting up standard cost.
- Maximizes return on investment by identifying & enhancing the investment opportunities, in parallel maintaining relationships with the investment community.
- Liaise with the relevant auditors to finalize and agree the end of year financial statement.
- Implement budgetary control, improve working capital, and evaluate the financials & restructure the accounting & financial system.
- Ensuring timely payment of trade payables after reconciliation.
- Close monitoring of trade receivables and ensuring compliance with company credit policy in coordination with the Sales Department, including regular reconciliation and confirmation of the party’s statement of account.
- Assist in the development, documentation and ongoing review of financial policies and procedures and to implement changes in procedures as requested by internal and external auditors
- Manages the company cash flow and works as the advisor to the board in taking business decisions.
- Endorse Physical count instructions for assets inventory.
- Represent the company to financial partners, including financial institutions, investors, auditors, public officials, etc .
- Ensure that the financial affairs of the company are conducted in compliance with current legislative requirements
- SAP key user Controlling and Assist in implementing ERP system.
- Lead the development of the financial regulations, corporate policy work systems, procedures, Coaching, monitoring & develop team member’s skills
- Carry out any other duties which are appropriate to the post as required or requested by the senior managers of the Company.