Skills And Tools:
Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Organizing events and conferences
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Collating and filing expenses
- Miscellaneous tasks to support their manager, which will vary according to the sector and to the manager’s remit, e.g., completing some corporate governance reporting (to ensure that the business is being run properly and complying with legislation and regulations) or conducting research
- It is also requested from the PA and Office Manager to work for a wealthy family or individual, instead of for a corporation. If this is the case, the work of the PA may also cover home or personal life maintenance tasks, such as ensuring MOTs are up to date or hiring cleaners.
- Willl take on more responsibility, such as some corporate governance or team organization work.
- Preparing a follow up reports for every meeting she attends, high communication skills, follow-up emails & WhatsApp groups well and and summaries it in daily report.
Qualifications and training required
- Experience from 9 to 14 years
- Maadi Resident only
- Female Only
- A degree in a communications, technology or business subject may be advantageous.
- Previous experience of administration or personal assistant work: often seven years.
- It is possible to complete a secretarial course or diploma online or via further education colleges.
Key skills for PAs
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Tact and diplomacy
- Communication skills
- A knowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn company-specific software if required
- Personal Assistant / SecretaryConfidential Company - San Stefano, Alexandria7 days ago
- Executive Secretary - CEO Offi...Confidential Company - Downtown, Cairo5 days ago