Skills And Tools:
- Monitor legal risk in documentation and giving guidance on the acceptable assumption of risk.
- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for natural and juristic persons.
- Conduct legal research and gather evidence.
- Ensure that appropriate approvals are in place before documents are executed.
- Explain the law and give legal advice.
- Offer legal representation at arbitration or mediation hearings.
- Draft, review and manage wills, trusts, estates, contracts and deeds.
- Manage regulatory and compliance-related services.
- Facilitate innovative solutions to client problems.
- Offer legal representation to clients in court proceedings on civil or criminal matters.
- Manage and oversee paralegals and legal assistants.
- Prepare pleadings, notices and make appearances in court.
- Appeal lawyer.
- Bachelor's degree in Law, English section.
- Experience more than 7 years in law firms.
- Max age 45 years old.
- Fluent in legal translation
- Fluent in English & Arabic.
- LawyerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo18 days ago
- Corporate LawyerConfidential Company - Agouza, Giza6 days ago
- Legal Debt Collection Officer ...Confidential Company - Giza, Egypt3 days ago