Skills And Tools:
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department
- Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; evaluation of financial data; preparing special reports.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close
- Monitor and analyse accounting data
- Supports budget and forecasting activities.
- Evaluates Department’s Employees every quarter.
- Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
- Prepare and present KPIs to stakeholders
- Proven working experience as Accounting Manager, Accounting Supervisor
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to direct and supervise
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance
- Accounting Manager - Construct...Confidential Company - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia2 days ago