- Experience Needed:
More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science , IS, MIS, Statistics or related field or in business.
- Certification in Business intelligence / Analytical / Big Data tools
- Minimum (6) years hands-on data management and Data Quality experience encompassing SAS programming,
- Data Integration and ETL layers, ETL implementation and monitoring, documentation and best practices and guidelines for the SAS platform.
- Must have 3+ Years of experience in SAS DataFlux Data Management Studio.
- Perform ETL data flow, source-target data mapping and creation of Data Mart, Data Model and staging area for data loading.
- Strong SAS Macro and Stored Process programming experience.
- Hand-on experience on SAS DataFlux DM, SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS Data Integration Studio.
ROLE SPECIFIC / GOOD TO HAVE SKILLS
- Must have experience on writing SQL queries
- Knowledge towards management of creating users, roles, groups and folders.
- Experience with SAS Management Console, SAS Enterprise Miner, Visual Investigator, Visual Analytics is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with Senior Level Business Managers.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret data, draw high-level conclusions and determine next steps.
- Provide technical guidance and training to less experience SAS personnel on SAS tools.
- Good experience in defining routing rules is plus.
- Experience in SAS admin activities is plus.
- Should know the basics of Linux/Win OS. Should be proficient in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
More than 6 years
About this Company
Accord Business Group is SAS business partner founded on a vision that goes beyond technological development and advancement. With in-depth understanding of how individual businesses work together to build a stronger economy and a better future, we have dedicated our...
See all Careers and Jobs at Accord Business Group