Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, network servers, and virtualization
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues
- Install and upgrade computer components and software, manage virtual servers, and integrate automation processes
- Provide documentation and technical specifications to IT staff for planning and implementing new or upgrades of IT infrastructure
- Manage network devices and technology tools
- Set up accounts and roles on all IT systems
- Responsible for capacity, storage planning, and database performance, in addition to proactive maintenance
- Perform or delegate regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures
- Propose upgrades to systems with new releases and models
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
- Monitor IT KPI and maintain technical documentation, manuals and performance reports
- Monitor company IT assets and custody
- Lead desktop and helpdesk support efforts, making sure all desktop applications, workstations, and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions
- Bachelor degree from a reputable university (Communications engineering or computer science background is preferred).
- 3-5 years experience as a System Admin in various IT fields (Active directory - Networking - Firewalls - Datacenters - mail systems - surveillance)
- CCNA - MCSA – MCSE
- Security & Firewalls
- Virtualization and Data Centers
- Knowledge of system security techniques.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly organized, works well in a team-based environment, hard worker to ensure team goals fulfilment
- Ensuring security and efficiency of IT infrastructure.
- IT Specialist (Bourj Alarab)Confidential Company - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria2 days ago