Skills And Tools:
We are looking for a Marketing Manager who can help shape and launch the estshara brand while formulating and executing new strategies to acquire new customers.This person must be a self-starter, results-oriented, and able to thrive in an entrepreneurial fast-paced environment that needs to be shaped from scratch.
- Define estshara local Marketing strategy within Egypt and the ME&A Markets,Lead local Marketing activation (offline and online) and manage/ optimize content to deliver on the agreed growth goals.
- Setting up the marketing team starting from selecting and hiring till the performing and delivery.
- Understand local media landscape and define a right mix of digital/non-digital investment to maximize user base growth within the agreed CAC targets.
- Define promotional, pricing and point of sale strategy.
- Identify and execute local partnerships to build brand awareness in the city.
- Manage country marketing budget.
- Track and monitor key growth and content metrics providing the appropriate visibility to the board.
- Minimum of 6 years of marketing experience at a leading digital, healthcare or telecom companies.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in Startups
- Highly analytical and comfortable dealing with high growth and complex business challenges
- Proven track record of delivering business growth, experienced defining investment strategy and executing integrated marketing campaigns across digital and non-digital channels
- Strong consumer understanding skills
- Have a deep understanding of paid, owned and earned media channels, being comfortable tracking and reporting on established performance marketing KPIs
- Proficient in English
- Our core values are very important to us:
- Gas: Fear mediocrity over mistakes. Think big, work hard, be proactive, take smart leaps and lead the way.
- Good vibes: Build a team of people that radiates positive energy. No assholes allowed: Always be upfront, honest and kind. The road we chose is very bumpy. Stay optimistic no matter what
- Everyone Wins: Don’t settle for growth alone. Build a sustainable estshara that benefits everyone. Consider how every decision makes for the most positive impact possible in the long-term
- Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody has to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We invest smartly and keep a close eye on our costs
- Estownowership: Act as one company one team: Pro-esthsara, not pro-department. Think beyond your role; help before you asked. Learn estshara A to Z. Figure stuff out on your own. Make sure your shit works!
- Raise the bar: You're curious and capable; that's why you're at estshara. You care deeply about improving your talents and look for opportunities to do so. Then put everything to work to reach your full potential
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
- A ticket to the moon sitting on the fastest rocket - an adventure filled with challenges and professional growth
- A young and talented team that, if they don't become your best friends, they will at least teach you a bunch
- For sure, bonus and other incentives.
- Digital Marketing & Social Med...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago