Skills And Tools:
- Review RFD ''Requests for Delivery''.
- Prepare RFQ "Request for Quotations" to qualified suppliers.
- Following up with suppliers.
- Comparing offers technical and commercially (Prices & Offer comparison).
- Coordinate with Cost Control to meet the target price and delivery time
- Submitting MAR ''Material Approval Request'' to the projects Consultant.
- Follow up with project consultant for MAR approval.
- Prepare PO "Purchase Order" for selected suppliers.
- Follow up for delivery completion.
- Requesting closing documents for projects such as '' Datasheets -warrantee certification etc.)
- Supporting returns, damage replacements, and warranty claims.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering. Must
- 2:4 years of experience in the Construction industry Must
- Must have extensive knowledge negotiating experience with suppliers & subcontractors.
- One year of Solid experience with Procurement \ Tender
- Solid understanding of construction industry processes and procedures with hands-on experience in procurement
- Proficiency in written and verbal Arabic and English language
- Proficiency with office software, specifically\ Ms projects, Microsoft Excel, or similar programs
- Technical background in procurement (RFE , SD, PO, ....) Processes
- Proficiency knowledge of ERP Systems
- Procurement Engineer (Construc...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo7 days ago