Skills And Tools:
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
- Prepare annual budget
- Liaise with clients, suppliers and transport companies
- Plan work rotas, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results
- Recruit, select, orient, coach and motivate employees
- Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report etc)
- Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided
- Review current and future trends that indicate possible gaps in inbound or outbound functions and makes recommendations based on findings.
- Responsible for working to ensure accurate and timely dispatching and receiving of all orders.
- Plans and utilizes the warehouse space to achieve peak efficiency.
- Responsible for problem resolution for all warehouse operations, preparing root cause analysis.
- Schedule workdays for casual workers and train staff.
- Corporates with all internal and external stakeholders for daily operational activities.
- Proven work experience as a Warehouse Manager
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases
- Leadership skills and ability manage staff
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- BS degree in logistics, supply chain management or business administration
- From 5:7 Years of experience
- Proven work experience as a Warehouse Manager.
- Bachelor's degree in logistics, accounting Or business administration.
- Strong Leadership skills , Ability to manage teams effectively (Previous experience in handling outsource manpower)
- Excellent planning/organizational skills.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Warehouse ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt7 days ago
- Warehouse ManagerConfidential Company - Alsadat City, Monufya2 days ago
- Warehouses Manager - Construct...Confidential Company - Giza, Egypt18 days ago
- Warehouse SupervisorEgyptian Starch and Glucose Manufacturing Company - Musturad, Qalubia15 days ago