Skills And Tools:
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedules to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, services, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Acquires new customers by reaching out to leads.
- Researches customer’s individual or business purchase needs.
- Serves existing customers by optimizing current purchase plan.
- Adjusts sales tactics based on tests and new insights in the field.
- Submits purchase orders.
- Informs management of purchase actions.
- Maintains monthly or bi-monthly minimum goals.
- Completes market research and monitors competitor activity.
- Makes recommendations for the customer.
- Maintains documentation of customer contact and account updates.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- 2 years experience in sales field
- Territories vacant are Dokki & Mohandessen, Haram & Faisal
- Own a car is a must
- Excellent Selling and customer relationship skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good persuasive and negotiation skills
- Confidence and persistence
- Patience and self-motivation
- Analytical and planning skills
- A flexible approach to work in order to adapt to changes
- Strong teamwork and networking skills
- Commercial and business awareness
- Interested in technology practices
- Familiarity with CRM practices
- Outdoor Sales Representative - 6th of October, Giza8 days ago
- Inside Sales Representative - Mohandessin, Giza8 days ago
- Sales Representative - Tanta - Tanta, Gharbia17 days ago
- Sales Representative - Nasr City, Cairo7 days ago
- Inside Sales Representative - Alexandria, Egypt7 days ago
- Senior Sales Representative - ... - Sheikh Zayed, Giza8 days ago
- Sales Representative - Faisal/... - Faisal, Giza10 days ago
- Sales Representative/Consultan... - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago
- Medical Sales Representative - Nozha, Cairo5 days ago
- Sales Representative-Alexandri...Confidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt5 days ago