- Experience Needed:
More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The project manager will be responsible for managing the implementation of a range of contracting projects portfolio that vary from small to large and range from corporate offices fit-outs, chiller compressor replacement to a roof repair to a full management of a commercial office including ID, Finishes, Civils, Glazing, MEP, Security, ITAV and Authority approvals and guiding the client and PJM PM from a construction delivery perspective.
- Plan, prioritize and oversee project management activities in an effective manner.
- Maintain margins, and ensure revenue protection, and implement projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope.
- Monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
- Involve in commercial negotiations and discussions with preparation of estimates and RFP construction scoping documents for issuing to supply chain at estimation stages, after maintaining required approvals.
- Oversee sites to monitor work scope procedures and manage project deliverables.
- Maintain reporting on all projects to HOP on a daily and weekly basis.
- Ensure that final deliverables meet quality standards and client expectations.
- Develop process improvements to ensure high-quality and cost-effectiveness.
- Ensure that all project activities from design to deployment are performed within the allotted schedules.
- Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress.
More than 10 years
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Civil or Construction Engineering.
- PMP certified or MBA is an advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years of construction and project management experience in Egypt and MENA region.
- Knowledge of Civil, ID and MEP is required and preferably originally form a construction trade background.
- Hard worker and have a good all-round knowledge of construction, HVAC, Fit Out, QAQQC and HSE, and be able to manage multiple trades and projects simultaneously.
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management.
- Commercially aware on contracts and scope of work is a must.
- Experience in successfully leading projects and programs to on-time, on-schedule and within budget close.
- Experience of contracting and contract management.
- Fluent in both Arabic and English languages.
- Proficiency with MS Project, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and SharePoint with experience presenting to stakeholders and / or Senior Leadership.
About this Company
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2017 revenue). The company has more than 80,000 employees (excluding affiliates) and serves real...
See all Careers and Jobs at CBRE GWS