Skills And Tools:
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- Preferably EX-multinational and /or regional company
- 7-10 years of experience
- 2-4 years in reputable CPA firm.
- Strong understanding of IPPF frame work.
- Oracle knowledge is an advantage.
- Proficiency of excel, word and power point.
- Good command of English.
- Director Of Finance -Showroom ...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo7 days ago
- Internal Auditor Section Head ...Confidential Company - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria2 days ago