Skills And Tools:
- Administrate and /or perform recruitment processes.
- Prepare, update and maintain personnel data records including training records, leave, leave applications, medical records, etc.
- Action relevant changes to employee details, i.e. terminations, manager changes
- Ensure all employees have a renewed contract of employment.
- Use onboarding and off boarding check lists for all new hire, ensuring local and global onboarding.
- Coordinate, manage and ensure that the Cairo Office, IT and HR administration and daily operations, are efficiently executed.
- Back-up for the Office Assistant in the reception and phone answering service.
- Assist and support company secretarial services
- 3-5 years of general HR & Office Administration experience in a multinational matrix organisation
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- You are used to changing environments and to quickly meet new challenges
- Working knowledge of local employment legislation
- Experience with supplier management
- IT knowledge – familiar with Sharepoint and MS Exchange
- Excellent communication and people management skills
- Excellent Administrative skills
- Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative
- Solution-oriented / problem-solver
- Flexible and adaptable with a “can-do” attitude
- Driven, always looking for ways to improve
- Must be able to spend overtime when needed
- Must be flexible to travel to site locations when needed
- Senior Human Resources Special...Confidential Company - Downtown, Cairo10 days ago