Skills And Tools:
- Windows servers 2012 or higher and Hyper V /VMWare , System Center
- Windows 10 Desktop and Microsoft Office including support, upgrades and patching
- Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory and WSUS
- McAfee Antivirus.
- Disaster Recovery methodologies and practice
- Servers hardware for HP and related storage
- Hardware and software troubleshooting prowess.
- Ability to critically analyze a symptom, diagnose a fault, plan and take appropriate action on equipment including PCs, printers, and networking etc.
- Microsoft Active Directory skills including creating, deleting and modifying user accounts, setting up e-mail, home and directories
- Networking knowledge including being familiar with the TCP/IP v4 protocols, DHCP, DNS, SNMP, SMTP, FTP, HTTP, HTTPS, ICMP
- Minimum of 5-7 years in an IT support/technician role
- Knowledge of hardware components and hardware troubleshooting procedures
- Knowledge of Microsoft desktop operating systems and desktop software
- Take ownership and responsibility