- Experience Needed:
4 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
IN3 is looking for a proactive, energetic and competent Office Manager to be responsible for the general operation of our office.
Duties will involve:
- Process documentation, execution, communicating and coordinating with external support functions like legal and finance
- Purchasing office supplies, taking proper inventory, and supervising our office staff.
- Successful candidate will also be required to create presentations and produce management-level reports as requested.
- Facility Management
- Supply management and purchasing.
- IT needs coordination (activating \ deactivating employees, placing hardware purchase orders, etc.).
- Review Basic legal correspondences like NDAs, Sales contracts, and vendor contracts.
- Review, archive, and keep track of any documents that carry company stamp and signatures.
- Hold and use (when required and carefully) originals or copies of company Legal documents and stamps.
- Draft company official correspondences like: Delegations or letters directed to governmental entities.
- Forward and follow up with Company Legal advisor / Legal accountant accounting work.
- Employees benefits administration.
- Documenting and executing HR policies.
- Travel logistic arrangements and booking.
- Staff support and issuing supporting employees letters.
- Employees attendance tracking.
- Internal content editing and announcements.
- Meetings management.
- Sales operations support.
- Third-Party vendor management and follow-up.
- Managing social media (LinkedIn, Facebook page, etc.).
4 to 8 years
Our successful hire, is expected to impress us with her profile and with her answers on the below questions, have a fair prior experience in office administration or finance related administrative tasks with a strong track record of personal/professional achievements. Also she must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel. In addition to outstanding writing skills in both Arabic and English.
- A very proactive person with minimal micromanegement needed
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field.
- Strong Communication and conflict resolution skills.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English\Arabic.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Organized and, details oriented and multi-tasker.
- Positive and energetic team player.
As mentioned before, our selection criteria for that position is highly dependent on the answers of those 5 questions, so please make sure that you don’t apply unless you replied on all questions; otherwise we will have to disregard the application.
Wishing you all best of luck!
About this Company
IN3 was founded in 2017 to solely focus on developing and selling cloud-based software products.
See all Careers and Jobs at IN3 Technology
Starting with an established portfolio of three diverse and powerful products; we aim at creating global impact.
Our products came to the company through...