Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for leading, creating, and executing the test plan and test scripts based on the developed requirements throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Provides timely, accurate, and clear status of progress throughout the planning and execution of testing.
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of the supported business areas and associated processes in order to provide timely, cost-effective testing while minimizing risk.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the proposed software solution, through reading, reviewing, and challenging requirements for the project.
- Partners with project leadership and business to review developed plans and scripts, as well as provide a timely and clear status of progress.
- Work experience in software quality control and testing.
- Strong knowledge of software QC methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Knowledge of white box and black box testing.
- Knowledge of automated testing tools for both web and mobile apps.
- Knowledge of performance and security testing.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Apply superior analytical, problem identification, and resolution skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced waterfall/agile/scrum environment.
- Must have a desire to analyze data, investigate issues, and find answers to questions.
- Strong test design, test planning, risk identification, and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, ask the right questions, and be the quality champion on the project.
- Proficient in tools like Postman.
- Architectural Senior Quality C...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo7 days ago
- Quality Control Manager - Call...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo2 days ago
- Quality Control EngineerConfidential Company - khanka, Qalubia11 days ago
- Quality Control Engineer (Data...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt10 days ago